Safety Service Quality
“ I have worked with P&M for over 10 years and they are my first choice scaffolding contractor, from a simple TG20 façade access, to a fully designed cantilevered birdcage internally of a an escalator atrium in a high end retail department store. Oli and his team are always on hand and call to discuss, collaborate and problem solve even the toughest of access restraints.”
Adam Ryan – Account Manager – ISG Ltd
• An Internal Health and Safety team dedicated to ensuring that we carry out all our operations in linewith all current HSE and NASC guidelines
• A pro-active management team adopting positive attitudes to promote a positive Health and Safety culture within our business
• Continuous engagement with our workforce and clientele to obtain feedback, monitor, audit and review our working practices and procedures
• Fully trained and CISRS registered operatives working to current NASC technical and operational guidelines and procedures
• Dedicated commercial team experienced in providing cost effective access solutions. We have gained a vast knowledge and experience due to our in-depth involvement with multiple complex projects. Our experience and ability to provide value engineering may save your business time and money.
• Helpful and courteous contract management teams helping you to deliver your access requirements safely, on time and within budget.
• Fast and efficient response to all enquiries
• Working with highly experienced and reputable design teams
• All materials conforming to BS EN regulations
• Fully qualified scaffold inspectors carrying out statutory checks of working platforms
• Audited members of the Scaffolding Association, SMAS, Constructionline and Acclaim
I have worked with and alongside P&M Scaffolding for almost a decade now and I can fully recommend them for all scaffolding requirements – They have a great attitude to delivering a project that works and meets the project needs. Their effort to solve problems with innovative solutions and meet the customers’ needs is second to none and they won’t deliver a project that doesn’t do this.
Oli and his expert team have helped me to deliver countless projects with excellent advice, service and solutions.
Ian Fernandes-Johnson IEng MICE
Independent Design House
Established over 20 years ago as a small family run business P&M Scaffolding Ltd have now advanced into a highly motivated and leading scaffolding contractor. Professionally driven yet maintaining its family values at its core, P&M Scaffolding Ltd are building and developing relationships with customers old and new. Working under the triumvirate of Safety, Service and Quality and never one without the other, this company is the ideal pro-active and collaborative partner to address all of your scaffolding requirements
HMP & Industrial
P&M Scaffolding Ltd have over the years built up a vast amount of knowledge and experience of working within the prison sector. Many of our operatives have passed the stringent security checks and are well versed in working within such a sensitive environment.
• HMP Winchester
• HMP Coldingley
• HMP Guys Marsh
For over 10 years P&M Scaffolding Ltd have been assisting TARMAC with carrying out maintenance work on various sites across the South East. Often working during shutdown periods with strict deadlines and constraints we are a company that can be relied upon. Working with FM Conway has seen us exercising our capabilities on, over and under numerous bridges that span both water and land
Retail & Construction
Much of what we do here at P&M Scaffolding Ltd involves working within the retail sector. This is a sector that involves working to strict deadlines and within challenging environments. Complex scaffolds are often built on busy streets with the safety of the public and the flow of traffic to consider. We are fortunate enough to have been involved with many prestigious and interesting projects over the years with repeat business being our reward for success
• Selfridges London
• Selfridges Manchester
• Battersea Power Station Cinema
Our bread and butter. This sector may not have the glamour of working on famous landmarks but it has provided us with the foundations of which this business has been built upon. Over the last 20 years P&M Scaffolding Ltd have been involved with countless new build sites. Our teams are vastly experienced and can be of great assistance in helping you to plan and execute your projects
It is a legal duty for an employer to provide ‘whatever information, instruction, training
and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the
health and safety at work of your employee’. At P&M Scaffolding Ltd we believe that
far more than being a legal duty the provision of suitable training helps to ensure and
maintain a level of morale and motivation amongst our operatives. This continual
professional development helps to drive quality and production.
• Asbestos Awareness
• Manual Handling
• First Aid
• CSCS/CISRS Trade Training
• SMSTS/SSSTS/IOSH Management Training
Health and Safety
With Health and Safety being the foremost consideration in everything we do, its
importance to our operations cannot be understated.
From director to operative level everyone has a legal duty to perform and their roles are
clearly detailed in our policies and procedure manuals.
An excellent Health and Safety record is testimony to the hard work and dedication we
put in to this core facet of our business.